September brought some exciting new adventures to the De Piero household....Noah started PRESCHOOL!! I could not believe this time had already come for him - and he could not have been more excited!! He goes with his friend Lexis, which I think really made for a smooth transition for him. I took some time off of work so I could bring him for the first 2 classes. I was really glad to see where he would be going, and meet some of the kids as well. Of course we had to get the classic shots before we headed out that morning:

Megan was in the dragon boat races, and my mom and I took the kids to watch....it was a fun evening.

3 comments:
I must add that our dragon boat team won the mixed recreational event with the best average race time. Go Price Punishers!!
Great pics of the kids!
No advertising on my blog;)
Not advertising, just bragging :)
Post a Comment