Wednesday, November 17, 2010

October 2010

Noah started skating lessons at the Garson arena...were are thankful it is so close, and it is a great program he is in!
Apparently Sydney is pretty excited about these too...:)
The kids were both pretty pumped to look outside one morning and see that it was white out there...so we all had to get dressed up in our warm clothes and go outside to play for a bit. Noah even convinced Jonathan to build a snowman...too bad it only lasted a couple days...



MARIO and A STRAWBERRY!! This halloween was so exciting for us - Noah had been calling himself Mario for months in preparation for this day!! He was so excited to go "halloween apple-ing"! And Sydney...well, she was content to sit in her stroller and read the book she got from Angela and Cam when we stopped by their place...she is so easy to please!!



2 comments:

Chelle said...

I love the picture of Noah by himself it is soooo cute!

Dale and Janelle Swager said...

I still laugh out loud EVERY time I see the pic of Mario!!!! Your kids are just the cutest!!!