Sunday, May 24, 2009

Welcome Sydney Evelyn Maureen!!!

Arriving 10 days early, we welcomed Sydney on May 21st at 10:35 pm. She weighed in at 6lbs, 13 ozs, 19.5 inches long.
She definately surprised us coming this early. My last day of work was the very next day, and Jonathan had been scheduled to work this next week as well, starting some time off in June. We had planned on finishing the baby room this coming week, and getting all the necessary supplies ready...but Sydney had other ideas, and of course we couldn't be happier!! Here are a few shots of the first few hours of her life. Apparently the flash on our new camera is bright - I'm squinting in all the pictures!! Oops.

Lots more pictures to follow!!

3 comments:

Jenn Eekhoff said...

Congrats! I hope everyone is doing well!

Anonymous said...

Contratulations!! Looking forward to meeting her soon!

Christy

Chelle said...

Congratulations! I hope you and the rest of the family are all settling in nicely! Looking forward to meeting her!