Bath Time: 
Since the kids birthdays are so close together, we had a big joint party for them. We are very thankful to have such great family and friends who came to celebrate our kids birthdays with us.
The kids enjoyed the Pinata:
Sydney's first taste of cake (even better - it was made by Grandma):
I have no idea why this picture turned itself around...but since blogger is refusing to cooperate, this is the way it will be staying....Their very nice picture cake:
It's My Party And I'll Cry If I Want To:
We went with my family to Minneapolis to celebrate my parents' 35th Wedding Anniversary. We went out for a nice dinner one night, hung out at the waterpark at the hotel for a day, the Minneapolis Zoo for a morning, and did more than our fair share of shopping as well.


The kids enjoying the nice spring weather.
1 comment:
Thank you for listening to your sister. The pictures and updates are very much appreciated.
Post a Comment