Thursday, February 12, 2009

Spider-Man Play-Doh

Noah got some spider man play doh for Christmas, but until today stayed in the packaging. I was afraid by the mess it would make...but, I must have been brave tonight because I finally opened it for him. I helped him use the moulds for spider man and the incredible hulk, and put them all in the display case. He was not impressed...he wants to PLAY with the characters. But, he either smooshes them too much, or just gets to look at them in the case - neither of which he thought was enjoyable...so, we just kept squishing them and making new ones. He had a blast. I'll have to bring out this set and his other sets more often.
Here's a picture of him being proud with his creations, and then all of them displayed in the case (which even lights up!!).

3 comments:

Chelle said...

I completly understand, playdoh is sooo messy! little crumbs get everywhere, my solution is to bring it over to the grandparents houses so the kids can still enjoy it but I dont have the mess ;)

Jonathan and Evelyn De Piero said...

That's a good plan...hopefully my parents don't read these comments...
The good thing is we don't have too much carpet in the house, but it still seems to get EVERYWHERE!

Anonymous said...

Heehee... you're welcome :)