I didn't think this "first" would come for a long time...Noah's first HAIRCUT!!!! It was getting to be a little hard to control...especially when toque's mess it up, and winter seems to be staying longer than it's welcome this year. We took him to the same place that Jonathan and I get our haircut, and Noah did really well. He didn't want to sit by himself, so he sat on my lap instead. He just watched the hairdresser the entire time.
This is the BEFORE picture:
These are the DURING pictures:

This is the AFTER picture:
In the pictures, it's hard to actually tell if his hair was cut at all....that's why I had to include the "during" pictures...in person you can tell a little bit more:) And, I have the hair trimmings to prove it:)
4 comments:
Aww his hair was so cute! (even though it was a bit unruly) But I'm sure he's even more handsome now!
Honestly, it probably didn't need to be cut, but it was getting hard to control...we weren't used to seeing hair at all, let alone messy hair!!
Yes, I would have to agree, he looks so handsome. Can't wait to see the little bugger. Bennett just had a haircut last week as well...although this is his 3rd. So much hair our kids have!
what a cutie Ev!
Look at me, last person on earth to get a blogsite ;)
Post a Comment