Where to begin.....it's been a long time since I posted, and a lot of stuff has happened.
First, Mother's day....
It was my second Mother's day, Noah's first birthday, my mom's 32nd (?) Mother's day, and the first Mother's day that we had to celebrate without Jonathan's mom. There are reminders of her everyday in our life, but on days like these we are especially saddened that she's not here to celebrate with us.
Next are a bunch of silly pictures we took of Noah.....

It's not easy turning one year old....you have to get needles!!! Look at his arms:(







Next we got to celebrate Caleb's first birthday.....


This same weekend we enjoyed a visit from Janelle and Bennett (Dale, we missed you and hope you can come next time!!), and also got to celebrate Father's Day.....



This past weekend I had and evening out with two of my sister-in-laws, Jennie and Julie. We went for dinner, and then to see Faith Hill and Tim McGraw. It was a great concert (and we all missed the kids terribly.....).
We also went to the lake and let the boys play in the water. Once Noah got over the shock of how cold the water was, he loved splashing around.

For those of you in Manitoba, you'll remember that this past weekend was one full of destructive storms. We were so lucky to have avoided major damage. We lost a couple trees, and the trampoline....well, it will need a little adjustment!
Emily, you have big feet!!
4 comments:
Oh we missed the kids so terribly didn't we Evie? We couldn't even enjoy the concert...rrrrriiiiiggghhhhttt. Hehe. I'll be sending you the pics I took of the kids on Sunday night - there is one in the bathtub that is hilarious!
Holy! Noah sure loves his high chair. Those smiles are the cutest!
Jonker says:
I can't believe the damage to the trampoline!! What are we going to do next time we come over? Jump on the ground!??!
It's all okay...I don't want anyone to worry....the trampoline has been fixed!! It's ready for the next party!!
In fact, we have a ton of stuff to burn...we will have a bonfire soon!!
Post a Comment